Sorry, this job is no longer available
Media Planning / Buying Specialist
A fantastic, client-facing opportunity at Resource Solutions for a Media Planning / Buying Specialist, based in our brand new offices in Covent Garden. To support our global expansion and current growth with existing and new clients the in-house marketing function at Resource Solutions is looking for a media specialist who thrives on delivering quality solutions, pushing boundaries whilst sharing best practice and supporting on-site teams and clients. Innovation is vital to us and our clients and will form a vital part of your role
We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic Media Planning / Buying Specialist to join our growing Marketing team, based in our brand new offices in Covent Garden.
Working in a very demanding and fast paced environment and part of a client-focused Marketing team, you will have the opportunity to build on our agency-style approach to drive direct recruitment and add the creative value that our clients depend upon.
The role’s primary focus will be:
- Deliver intelligent, integrated sourcing campaigns to our clients (UK, European and global planning), pushing the boundaries and offering our clients consistently challenging and innovative sourcing methods.
- Focus on return on investment, success of all channels used and deliver insightful MI
- Conduct regular internal analysis and external research to inform integrated campaigns. This may be candidate insights, media stats or the insights from the employer brand
- Understand and share the latest techniques, innovation and technology in talent sourcing and pipelining.
- Present monthly insights back to the business
- Present media schedules professionally (either to Resource Solutions Account Managers’ or directly to the client)
- Own the process to negotiate, manage and administer Resource Solutions media, with ongoing management of the contracts.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a media specialist who thrives on delivering quality solutions and pushing boundaries whilst sharing best practice, insights and supporting on-site teams and clients. Innovation is vital to us and our clients and will form a vital part of your role.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience of recruitment media gained from in-house or agency environment.
- Ability to work as part of a very busy team, supporting multiple requests from multiple stakeholders or clients.
- Confident with the ability to work well in a demanding environment.
- Knowledge of multi-posting and CV search technologies such as Broadbean.
- Understanding of applicant tracking systems or recruitment management systems, such as Taleo, Lumesse etc.
- A real enthusiasm for recruitment media, planning and the understanding of data.
- Strong relationship management/building skills.
- Exceptional negotiation skills.
- Strong prioritisation and organisational skills. Ability to escalate issues appropriately.
- Excellent investigative skills to identify root causes of issues and recommend solutions
About Resource Solutions
Established in 1997, Resource Solutions is an international market leader in recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) solutions with a client portfolio spanning small to medium size enterprises and major blue-chip companies. We manage a recruitment budget of over £500 million on behalf of our clients, hiring more than 15,000 employees for them each year. Resource Solutions currently has on-site teams throughout the UK and in Europe, Asia, North America and Africa.
At Resource Solutions, we pride ourselves on not only making the recruitment process more efficient and less costly, but on working collaboratively with organisations and, most importantly, adding value.
For further information and to apply online please click on the "Apply Now" button