Sorry, this job is no longer available
SEO Campaign Manager
Our client is currently recruiting for a SEO Campaign Manager for their rapidly expanding Digital Agency in Manchester. On offer is a great package and environment to work in, you will be working on big name campaigns and clients all over the world.
As a SEO Campaign Manager you will be responsible for providing great search engine optimisation strategies for your clients and You will be responsible for the management across all designated Search Engine Optimisation projects along with existing SEO Campaign Managers.
- Keyword research, planning and forecasting
- On-site optimisation strategies to include
- Technical audits- site structure and information architecture, CMS optimisation, code optimisation
- Keyword mapping, Title and meta copy writing and indexing techniques
- Off-site optimisation strategies - link building, social media, Online PR
- Contribution to new business enquiries involving SEO including pitch presenting where required in conjunction with Account Managers and Head of Digital Media
Ranking tools including SEO Moz
MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Our client is a rapidly expanding full mix Digital Agency who work with big name brands and huge accounts all over the world, they are currently looking for someone who has 3 years or more experience in SEO and can provide examples of keyword optimisation work they have done.
To apply for this role please send your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org