Sorry, this job is no longer available
EMEA Account Manager - FMCG
* This position is for an EMEA Account Manager to work on a well known FMCG brand, playing a pivotal role in managing and coordinating the day to day running of the European regional media business.
* Your role will be focused on insight & analysis; you will assist in the international strategy and briefing of the local market places.
* Working closely with the EMEA Account Director you will be involved with the budget setting process, providing target audience assessment & analysis and identifying channel roles & mix across categories and products; also getting involved with central planning where regional media opportunities are identified.
* You will have a regular communication flow with the client ensuring they are kept up to speed on country media planning and category activities. You will also manage the smooth running of the monthly country competitive reporting process providing some central analysis & insight, and prepare the much deeper annual review of category activities, drawing out learnings for the global media strategy.
Currently one of the fastest growing media agencies in the UK, having trebled in size over the past two years, this company is renowned in the industry for doing things differently and winning new clients. They are a niche agency providing innovative and unique communication solutions across media and digital. They have become one of the most competitive agencies in their landscape and enjoy working with clients across FMCG, Automotive and consumer electronics. This media agency really do invest in their staff. They have an excellent staff retention rate, a brilliant atmosphere and are constantly winning new business.
* A strategic media planner, with international media experience and fantastic client relationship skills.
* Organised with keen attention to detail, accuracy and timeliness. Effective time management and delegation skills.
* FMCG and TV media planning/buying background will be particularly useful.
* Can develop strong day to day client relationships and successfully manage and prioritise client requests.
* Ability to produce detailed competitive analysis from data and extract insight-based opinion and recommendations.
Please submit your CV to apply or call Amanda on 0207 612 3842 to discuss further.
For other opportunities in international media planning please add me on LinkedIn: