Sorry, this job is no longer available
Align major target brokers' IT/etrade technology strategies through face to face meetings with broker operations and IT managers.
Support Distribution-led deals through specific follow up focusing on implementation, user roll-out, soft-warehouse switch on etc.
Project manage ongoing deal implementation, user training, product development and ongoing product switch-on etc.
Ownership of specific targets for broker self service for MTA and renewal business.
Individual broker strategies to drive self service.
Project manage and train broker staff to self service.
Generate insight to feed into product development strategy based on a combination of specific broker feedback and a deep understanding of specific software house constraints and development opportunities, imarket etc.
Generate and analyse etrading specific MI and KPIs including customer journey starts, quote drop out, conversion by product etc to influence pricing and product strategy.
Working closely with the branch network, to develop relationships with brokers to achieve the following:
- Increased revenue through the etrading platforms
- Increased conversion of quotations
- Generate and convert cross selling opportunities between product lines
- Identify book roll opportunities.
Preparing & delivering joint company-broker etrading plans in conjunction with management teams.
- You will have a strong understanding of the SME Commercial Insurance broker market.
- You will have worked with or have an understanding of E-Trading / E-Commerce platforms.
- Excellent communication, relationship building and stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to understand and discuss technical issues succinctly and communicate these issues appropriately.
- You will have experience of using electronic distribution.
- Experience of using Acturis
A major Insurance business based in London
Excellent package and benefits
Your application will be reviewed by Michael Page. Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised & regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Please quote Michael Page reference when applying Job ref:MPBB13273415
Michael Page is a world leading recruitment consultancy.