Sorry, this job is no longer available
Digital Marketing Manager
The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for overseeing the delivery of digital marketing services currently encompassing SEO, Email Marketing, Social Media, Online PR and Online Brand Management. The DMM will ensure digital channels meet the company targets relating to growth, brand awareness, lead generation and revenue.
Our client is looking for bright, enthusiastic applicants who really want to take the next step in their career, management skills and a confident writing style will be essential. Demonstrable knowledge of Digital Marketing Services is required, as is experience with working within a B2B environment.
- Creation of email marketing campaigns using internal data to include copywriting, using templated MessageFocus formats, potential for advanced use of Adestra MessageFocus for conditional content, testing and sending of mass email marketing
- Working understanding of HTML and CSS design techniques
- Working with teams responsible for backend databases to enable data capture and be comfortable working with different media and new platforms
- Posting high level/data analysis driven brand awareness content to Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Google+ accounts, dealing with pro-active/reactive comments on the web, obtaining customer feedback for testimonial purposes, internal liaison with Research team and Directors/Managers to obtain facts/stats to support social media activity.
- Search engine optimisation and link building to ensure our websites are easily found by Google etc and copy writing web content.
- A digital native, enthusiastic about the web and emerging technologies
- Proven ability to build relationships at all levels.
- Degree / CIM qualifications are essential.
Please do apply if you are confident that you meet these criteria, also note that only successful applicants will be contacted.