Sorry, this job is no longer available
Ideally, the successful CRM Executive will be of graduate caliber and already possessing a year or two commercial CRM experience. The main crux of the role is identifying target data for specific e-marketing campaigns (including social media). This role will naturally require an ability to closely analyse external data in addition to existing database.
Full market leading training and coaching will be provided to develop the skills of the successful candidate, who will then undertake under take analysis to provide performance reports & insights across:
* Campaign effectiveness & performance (including email, SEO, PPC, Display)
* Conversions (including ROI & recommendations for future areas of marketing spend)
* Make recommendations for actions that will further improve the influence & impact t
In addition, the candidate will undertake market & database analysis to provide performance information and insight:
* Market share performance
* Segmentation analysis
* Customer satisfaction
* Customer portfolio performance & product usage
* Customer & prospect profiling
* Retention & attrition analysis
My Client will requires a CRM Executive that is highly analytical, but with the ability to operate with a commercial perspective; appreciating the importance of using data & insight to drive action and change through the business. The core analytical skill set needs to be complimented by equally strong communication skills to ensure any insight and data is understood by other teams and individuals across the wider sales and marketing teams and business.
Posted by Doug Elliott of Adam Recruitment Ltd
To apply for this CRM Executive Position, click 'Apply Now'