Sorry, this job is no longer available
Senior Digital Art Director
Digital Gurus are looking for an extremely talented Art Director for a fantastic top London agency. You will have a proven track record in creating innovative digital communications, strategic thinking and commercial understanding. This role is about having big ideas, driving exceptional art
direction and thinking of new and innovative ways to push technology across multiple digital touch points including Social, Mobile and Experiential.
● Initiate and lead pitch/project brainstorms
● Work with copywriters to produce inspiring communications ideas that transcend digital, experiential and
● Develop ideas in scamp, user-flow and mood board form
● Proposes and delivers world-class executions of innovative user experience and interface design across all
● Establish art direction, style, and tone of digital concepts/ communications.
● Challenge ideas and conventions to deliver on our proposition of "Transforming Business Through
● Delivering projects from concept through to delivery
● Manage production processes and archiving for projects.
● Work effectively with the project management team to develop solutions that clearly meet given briefs and/
or client objectives - as well as timelines and budgets
● Liaising with the technology team to ensure the best creative solutions are realised, implemented and
● Manage and mentor junior members of creative staff to maintain quality standards and foster innovation
within the creative team.
● Delegate upwards for support where necessary
● Present creative work to Creative Head/Creative Director and clients
● Identify and exploit potential new business opportunities
Experience and skills required:
● 5+ years agency experience as a digital art director or senior designer
● A strong portfolio with demonstrated examples of designing great projects across multiple digital touch
points including web, mobile, social and experiential
● Strong conceptual thinking both visual and interactive
● A good eye for colour, type and composition.
● Creative lead across a range of related ground-breaking and high profile digital projects.
● Brand creation and implementation, being able to bring brands to life in film and multiple digital platforms
● Implicit understanding and clarity of thinking in how brands are expressed in the digital form In-depth
knowledge of digital technologies, platforms and channels of delivery
● Experience of working for major blue chip clients
● An excellent knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
● Strong communication and presentation skills- ability to interface with clients as well as work with teams
● Experience of working with Project Managers to ensure projects are feasible within set timescales and
● Experience of working to tight deadlines
● Strong leadership skills- ability to lead a team
This is such an amazing opportunity to join something just a bit special, email firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV and portfolio link