Sorry, this job is no longer available
German-speaking Agency Planner - fantastic tech brand
This highly regarded ad agency network is looking for a bi-lingual (German & English) strategic planner to be based in London, working on advertising development for the German market on this fantastic and iconic tech brand. You will require strong analytical skills coupled with real creative passion and judgement.
The focus of this position is to develop a detailed, fact-based and constantly updated understanding of the market audience, culture, business and technology landscapes in Germany in order to feed this learning back into the agency and use that insight to help develop the right creative work for that market. You must be able to think both in terms of longer-term brand development and at a very practical, executional level as regards ad development in Germany.
- Work with German creative and account teams on localising and adapting global campaigns (both strategically & creatively) for the German market
- Work with a locally-based planner to identify relevant content for use in German ads.
- Develop & present opinions about brand strategy in regard to German culture & the brand’s perception in Germany
- Work with the European planning team on the overall European picture
- Help develop, execute, and present qualitative and quantitative research projects in Germany
- Work with planners from around the network on all global brand strategy initiatives
- Contribute ongoing data, news stories, points of view, and other insights about Germany to a centralised global insight project
- Fluent (written & spoken) German & English, with expertise in German culture
- Experience in quantitative & qualitative research, analysis, and presenting in a creative culture – ideally within technology
- Clear written & verbal presentation skills and style, confident expressing own opinions
- Ablity to communicate in very creative, visual and simple ways, with the skills to influence and persuade others
- General understanding of other European markets and how Germany sits within them
- Passionate about technology, interested in culture
If all of this sounds like you, please apply here or email me your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are sorry but due to the high levels of interest, we are unable to respond to unsuccessful applications.