Looking to be an Account Manager within an exciting growing research agency who specialise in a unique approach to continuous price and promotional tracking across the FMCG industry? This is a fantastic opportunity to work alongside some real experts within the industry in a medium sized company.
You will help form the direction and future of the business, line manage and take on ownership development of key accounts. It’s important that you have existing account management experience working with price and promotional analysis and are happy presenting to clients. Working closely with AD and RD the Account Manager will work on key account as well as a mix of smaller ad-hoc accounts.
The key responsibilities of the Account Manager will include;
- Commercial awareness of understanding client’s needs and business problems
- Using knowledge and understanding to create proposals
- Project manage from end to end with minimum input from AD
- Produce and deliver engaging presentations to clients with clear objects for the client to move forwards
- Efficient project management skills; pro-actively developing the client relationship
The attributes of the Research Manager are;
- Client management skills, compelling presenter and pro active
- Project management skill
- Research knowledge – establish quant skills
- Experience from ideally shopper date agency
- Produce creative and meaningful analyses
If you are highly motivated with the appropriate technical analysis skills and want to be a part of a genuinely innovative company, then please apply. They are based in the centre of Reading, near the train station with easy connection to London and surrounding areas.
Don’t miss out on this great role and apply now!
About Elizabeth Norman International
Elizabeth Norman International specialises in recruiting for the market research industry. In fact we’re one of the most experienced names in the business, with a strong track record dating back to our inception in 1989.