Sorry, this job is no longer available
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing partner relationships across both channels.
- Continually developing, refining and implementing growth strategy across both channels.
- Developing and implementing PPC campaign strategies to drive profits and ensuring accurate reporting on the effectiveness of these campaigns.
- Knowledge and appreciation of channel attribution methods and the effect of performance reporting and budget allocation.
The successful candidate will have exceptional analytical skills with a strong understanding of online marketing channels and paid media.
In addition to this the successful candidate will need to show competencies in the following areas.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and ability to work in a demanding and growing business.
- Working knowledge of multi-variant and functional testing.
- In depth knowledge of paid search and paid media campaigns and optimisation techniques.
- Exceptional attention to detail and organisation skills.
- Entrepreneurial nature and be results driven.
- SQL exposure will be an advantage.
Our client is an exciting business with a FTSE 100 client base. A highly profitable set up which is expanding rapidly with a strong entrepreneurial culture.
£25,000 - £28,000
Your application will be reviewed by Michael Page. Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised & regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Please quote Michael Page reference when applying Job ref:MPBB13268940
Michael Page is a world leading recruitment consultancy.