Head of Sponsorship
Head of Sponsorship
London/ Europe/ US
£75,000 - £85,000 basic with commission structure
We are working with a successful and innovative fashion events company with an international reputation and strong growth plans.
The ideal candidate:
This B2B Sales role is the ideal opportunity a global mindset and target driven individual who enjoys networking and Sales. You will have cross media sales experience across events, print and online and will have the creativity to work with relevant partners to form positive alliances You will also take an innovative approach to create bespoke creative solutions.
This is an unique opportunity to work with a high profile successful business that is growing very quickly. You will be joining the business to work alongside incredible talent who are extremely well connected within the fashion circuit. You will be the key driver in developing partnerships with high profile international businesses and bring in relevant sponsors for the forthcoming events.
- Develop, implement and execute the new business strategy plan.
- Work closely with Business Founders to make the most of all current client relationships.
- Network with key decision makers at c-suite level and business leaders.
- Drive the growth and the marketing of the sponsorship programme and be the ambassador for the brand to potential sponsorship partners.
- Build a strong network of clients and work on innovative sponsorships deals.
- Explore different ways that partners can contribute or benefit from the event from brand exposure to potential PR and Marketing opportunities.
Experience and Skills:
- A relevant degree in Fashion, Marketing, Digital or related area.
- Demonstrable experience in working on high profile Sponsorship projects.
- Strategic Sales and Business Development experience in the luxury and lifestyle industry (London, Milan, New York and Paris).
- A strong interest in digital and how technology is changing consumption.
- Effective planning, analytical and organizational skills.
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Languages skills are an advantage.
- A minimum academic qualification of a university degree (or equivalent) within Communications, Marketing, Promotion, Fashion Management or Digital and IT.
About 24 Seven Inc
24 Seven now provides the best freelance and full-time talent for marketing and creative services.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Sales Agency jobs in London (East)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Sales Sponsorship Agency jobs in London (East)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Sales Client Side / In-house jobs in London (East)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Sales Exhibitions & Conferences jobs in London (East)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Sales Fashion & Clothing jobs in London (East)