Sorry, this job is no longer available
This fabulous Pitch Advisor position will see you joining a globally award winning organisation within the property sector. Employing around 2000 people in the UK, staff turnover is stable and they are proud to be an employer of choice.
The Pitch Advisor role will involve:
* Leading on the process and developing the pitch strategy
* Identifying creative solutions and producing bespoke materials
* Chairing and facilitating proposal team meetings
* Reviewing content and rehearsals
* Providing a consistent high level of service to the internal client
If you have an innate ability to influence and are confident dealing with senior stakeholders, this Pitch Advisor role could be for you. To perform this strategic role, you will need:
* A proven BD track record and pitching experience
* Strong written and verbal communications skills
* To be able to know what wins work
* To be able to work calmly under pressure
Tick all of the boxes? Then apply now for this Pitch Advisor role with an award-winning employer of choice.