Sorry, this job is no longer available
Senior Digital Marketing Manager
- Develop a 'best in class' e-commerce site, drawing on the latest digital techniques and technologies and benchmarking against both competitors and industry leaders in the digital field.
- Utilise, develop and drive forward all online marketing tools including PPC, affiliates, re targeting, display, social media, mobile, SEO, and partnerships.
- Work with external agencies to identify opportunities and drive appropriate cost effective growth strategies.
- Use digital marketing to maximise customer engagement and conversion.
- Champion the customer journey and the usability of the sites.
- Manage the web as a commercial channel for leads, revenue, transactional sales and drive the site to deliver a best in class customer experience.
- Focus on lead capture and conversion through effective integration with CRM and other business systems, promoting best practice.
- Ensure alignment to, and optimisation of, the multichannel journey across the whole brand, liaising with creative and marketing teams.
- Lead the focus on KPI - conversion, ROI, Cost Per lead (CPL), Cost Per Acquisition (CPA)and Effective Revenue Share (ERS) by channel.
- Drive the development strategy for DTC and all associated sites from an IT, release schedule and build perspective.
- Understanding and experience in IT and Web Development
- Project Management of large Multi Functional Digital Projects
- Management of a Digital Team.
- Ability to manage ambiguity
- Leading and developing integrated marketing campaigns
- P&L responsibility
- First class stakeholder management experience and skill.
- Ability to make decisions in a changing environment and anticipate future needs
A top global Financial Services organisation based in London
£50,000 - £55,000 plus bonus and benefits
Your application will be reviewed by Michael Page. Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised & regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Please quote Michael Page reference when applying Job ref:MPBB13278783
Michael Page is a world leading recruitment consultancy.