Sorry, this job is no longer available
Account/ Project Manager
Main duties and responsibilities:
- As the Account Manager you will manage client service levels, exceeding their expectations, in a personable, responsive, positive and efficient manner.
- Troubleshoot problems, pro-actively seeking solutions and keeping the client updated on a daily basis.
- As a project manager you will liaise with creative and digital teams in London, for day to day production as well as to combat any problems and discuss ideas for development.
- Responsible for tracking and reporting all costs incurred through the issues, upon completion of each issue.
- Understand costs agreed at the start of each issue, ensuring that we are within budget
- Ensure all costs are processed through the purchase order system.
- Involvement in creation of new business plans across the portfolio, where feasible.
- Be involved with research projects where appropriate, undertaking initial research work surrounding potential projects.
- Planning and managing a project to fruition, understanding the client's objectives to drive a successful strategy.
- To keep up-to-date with client's market sector and seek out new opportunities to grow account.
- Must have an overview of account as a whole, accessing response levels against objectives to continually evolve the campaigns.
- The account manager is responsible for ensuring that all quality controls and procedures are in place at all times and that an audit trail is available for all team members to access in response to any client query.
- Identifying and pro-actively developing new business opportunities to organically grow the account and new opportunities within Result.
Skills for Account/ Project Manager
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to negotiate and develop relationships at all levels.
- Dynamic, creative approach to researching and identifying opportunities for account development.
- Excellent project management skills to plan and carry out responsibilities with minimal direction.
- Effective manager of teams to brief and delegate tasks.
- Good with prioritising tasks and time management.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good team playing skills, with the ability to work alone and use own initiative.
- Calm under pressure with the ability to work to multiple deadlines.
- Credibility and ability to be a complete advocate and ambassador for the company.
- Tenacious and hungry for success.
- Enthusiastic, positive and diligent.
- Motivated, goal oriented, persistent and a skilled negotiator
- Personable and service-driven.
- Commercially astute & professional.
- Flexible - 'can do' attitude.
- Conscientious and disciplined.
- Sense of humour.