Business Director – B2B Agency
Business Director, Bucks, £72k + 15% Bonus
A well-known B2B agency that is part of a worldwide network. This clever agency subscribes to integration and looks at defining brands by their internal culture.
They are enjoying huge new business success and have won their last 10 pitches. There is a real entrepreneurial spirit and a terrific client portfolio.
The Business Director role
You will be handling a highly successful global audio company that provides sound systems to international and UK based live music events.
Your client was one of the first companies to make professional loudspeaker systems and have developed a new product that can “throw sound”. This innovative idea is set to revolutionise the live performances of famous pop groups and enhance the experience of the festival-goer.
This is a smart, forward-thinking company; world famous for pioneering new products that have revolutionised the live music market.
They are full of innovation and energy with a strong team spirit and a dynamic exciting culture.
As the key strategic player on the account, you will be rubbing shoulders with divas from the pop world and dropping into music festivals as part of your market research.
This is a dream role if you thrive on autonomy and embrace the unexpected opportunities thrown up by a fast-moving industry.
The company’s sound systems are high quality and well regarded on the international circuit. Your job is to organise the drum roll for their latest idea which is breaking new ground. You will be devising the strategy to position the product and launch it into the international music market.
You will be working collaboratively with engineering and sales to set the brand communications strategy and annual budgets as well as leading an internal and external team to execute the Business plan.
You will also have responsibility for the overall brand positioning and take the lead on the creative process with internal and external support.
The role offers a good balance between strategic thinking and creative output. The agency is seeking a Business Director with solid B2B experience on an international IT account and knowledge of channel marketing.
Highlights of the Business Director role:
- Indulging your passion for live music
- Senior reporting line
- Handling a huge international account
- Driving the integrated communications strategy
- Leading the creative process
- Managing a large budget
Desirable Experience for the Business Director role:
- B2B and channel marketing experience from a good agency
- Experience on an international IT account
- Measurable strategic thinking
- Demonstrable creative judgement
- Strong budgetary management skills
Why apply for this Business Director role?
London clubs, trendy hangouts, headline acts, live bands: it’s all here for the live music fan.
To apply for this fantastic Business Director role click the “Apply now” button below.
- 24 January 2013
- 24 February 2013
- CL 1243
- Agency, Advertising / Creative Agency, Direct Marketing Agency, Integrated Agency, Marketing Agency, Client Side / In-house, Electronics, Entertainment / Leisure / Sport
- Account Management
- Full Time
- Contract Type
About Spectrum 360 Recruitment
Spectrum 360 recruits across the advertising and integrated marketing industry at senior level through to junior level.
More jobs like this
- Senior Management / Board / CEO B2B Account Management Agency jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Senior Management / Board / CEO B2B Account Management Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Senior Management / Board / CEO B2B Account Management Direct Marketing Agency jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Senior Management / Board / CEO B2B Account Management Integrated Agency jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Senior Management / Board / CEO B2B Account Management Client Side / In-house jobs in Buckinghamshire