Sorry, this job is no longer available
This is an exciting and challenging opportunity to join the Conservative Party’s marketing and digital team to write engaging copy about the Conservative Party’s work, both in a coalition government and as an independent political party, for use across a varied range of marketing and digital platforms.
We’re looking for a copywriter with a proven track record of collating often complex information from a variety of sources and transforming it into engaging, informed and informative copy which will resonate with a varied spectrum of voters. Applicants do not need to be from a political background but an interest and enthusiasm for politics, and current affairs in general, is desirable.
Key responsibilities include:
- To write informed and engaging marketing copy about the Conservative Party’s work, both in coalition government and as an independent political party, for a variety of marketing platforms, ranging from web and e-newsletter copy, to social media updates, Party Political Broadcast scripts and treatments, and direct mail.
- To support colleagues in writing accessible copy that suits their requirements.
- To write copy for national campaigns, as well as on local constituency-based issues.
- To write copy which resonates with a broad spectrum of different voter groups – ensuring consistency of messaging is coupled with use of language which is appropriate and engaging for each group.
- To work to tight deadlines in an every-changing environment, whilst prioritising effectively and managing feedback from multiple departments.
For further information and to apply online please click on the "Apply Now" button