Sorry, this job is no longer available
SEO Account Director
SEO Account Director- Central London- £50k
This is a top 10 media agency who have a reputation in the market as a forward thinking, creative and entrepreneurial organisation.
They work across a wide range of advertisers (often challenger brands) and are home to some of the coolest brands in UK today for all their media needs.
An approachable and generally fun culture without a lot of the politics that blights some of the larger media agencies, and their focus for digital is strategy, integration, analytics and client servicing.
We are looking for a SEO Account Director who will be client's key point of contact regarding strategy and delivering business objectives. Making sure clients are kept abreast of all new market developments and what that means for them. Be a key contributor of driving forward a best in market SEO offering.
Responsibilities and duties will include:
- Reporting, integration, teamwork, client relationships, leadership:
- Consistently work to increase your own and the company's knowledge in SEO.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive knowledge of all online channels and their uses with a focus on how they should integrate with SEO.
The SEO Account director MUST have:
- 4+ years experience preferably in an agency role’.
- Experience working with at least one leading CMS platform
- Experience working with web development teams, whether through agencies or direct liaison
- Proven experience of leading highly successful SEO campaigns for enterprise scale websites. Ideally this should be for a number of websites in different verticals.
Dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell.... we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.