Senior Account Manager and Account Executive wanted - Integrated / BTL Agency – FMCG account!
Are you a driven account handler looking for your next challenge? This vibrant agency is looking for a Senior Account Manager and Account Executive to work on a highly regulated sector - such as lottery, gaming, alcohol or tobacco.
If so, this could be the role for you!
The agency, need a Senior Account Manager and Account Executive to deliver BTL activity for this global account.
Day to day this will include experiential, brand experience, packaging design, brand design and guidelines.
The role of the Senior Account Manager and Account Executive is to support the Account Director to manage the client’s business. They will help to build and develop the relationship at the brand manager level of the client’s teams and ensure the agency are able to produce the best possible work on time and on budget.
It is your job to ensure that the account runs smoothly, that all correspondence is documented and reported (contact reports, status reports) and these are accurate and timely. It is your job to know what work is going through the agency and that is managed effectively and smoothly. It is also part of your role to anticipate what your line manager needs, what your clients need from him/her, and to be prepared at all times.
You are also responsible for your direct reports, to make sure you mentor them and that they understand how to manage our clients and to build long-term relationships, and how to work within the agency, with creatives, studio, and finance alike.
The agency expect the Senior Account Manager and Account Executive to manage the commercial relationship with existing and prospective clients, and to proactively contact clients to maintain a consistent high level of service delivery, whilst identifying further new business opportunities.
Given the challenges of regulated industries - lottery, alcohol and tobacco - the Senior Account Manager and Account Executive must be willing to work in this field, but experience in one of these sectors isn’t necessary. The Senior Account Manager and Account Executive but also truly understand the implications within retail and general shopper marketing.
As the Senior Account Manager and Account Executive, whilst BTL marketing is a strength and skill, you'll be required to participate in TTL thinking and strategy development.
- To deliver incremental business through networking and proactively seeking new opportunities
- To liaise regularly with existing clients to identify new business opportunities
- To pitch for new opportunities with existing clients
- To network and socialise with clients, gaining a full understanding of their own personal goals and challenges and leverage this information to drive opportunities for the agency
- To regularly review the market & try to spot opportunities
- To identify and nurture a range of external contacts who can contribute to the business
- Responsibility for account/project profitability and maintaining agreed fee income
- To lead by example – take responsibility for developing a positive culture moving forward
The agency take good care of their people, with strong remuneration, benefits, an active social scene and long standing client relationships.
Lastly, if you have the confidence, experience and gravitas - and as Senior Account Manager or Account Manager you don't shy away from challenges - then this could be the role for you.
If you, as a Senior Account Manager or Account Executive have these skills & required experience, please get in touch today quoting AK5042.
To apply for this role, please click the 'Apply' button below.
If this role is not what you’re looking for, then don’t worry. At Fill Recruitment we specialise in all agency positions. We are currently recruiting for Planners at all Levels and account handlers at Account Director, Account Manager, Senior Account Manager and Group Account Director levels.
If you would like to find out more please visit our website: www.fillrecruitment.com or try http://jobs.brandrepublic.com/employer/443/fill-recruitment-ltd/
- 24 January 2013
- 24 February 2013
- Agency, Advertising / Creative Agency, Design / Branding Agency, Digital Agency, Experiential (Agency), Integrated Agency, Sales Promotion Agency, Strategy / Innovation / Insight, Marketing Agency, Client Side / In-house, Print & Packaging, Retail
- Account / Strategic Planning, Account Management, Brand Management, Campaign Management, Category Management, Communications, Creative, Database Marketing, Design, Event Management, Marketing, Project Management, Trade / Customer Marketing
- Full Time
- Contract Type
More jobs like this
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Trade / Customer Marketing Agency jobs in London (South)
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Trade / Customer Marketing Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (South)
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Trade / Customer Marketing Design / Branding Agency jobs in London (South)
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Trade / Customer Marketing Digital Agency jobs in London (South)
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Trade / Customer Marketing Experiential (Agency) jobs in London (South)