Sorry, this job is no longer available
Digital Account Executive - Global account – Boutique London Agency- Up to £21k
A unique opportunity has become available at a fantastic agency in Central London. Working with a raft of blue-chip clients and operating within a number of different industries, the agency need a Digital Account Executive offering outstanding service on the existing 16-year relationship with one of their leading Clients.
This represents a fantastic opportunity for a committed team player to manage projects across America and Europe on behalf of one of the world’s leading companies. Integrating with the Client’s network of other agencies in London and Europe and the Americas you will support digital marketing efforts across B2B and B2B sectors. You will be working within the existing digital team of 10 people reporting into the Digital Account Manager.
You will have had some experience working in a Digital Marketing environment. You will have a strong digital interest and focus. You must be a good team player who will be able to ‘muck-in’ with our friendly team and assist with a range of projects as and where required.
Role and responsibilities
You will have had some experience working in a Digital Marketing environment. You will have a strong digital interest and focus. You must be a good team player who will be able to ‘muck-in’ with our friendly team and assist with a range of projects as and where required as follows:
- Supporting the team on a day-to-day basis
- Collating statistics, compiling reports, document management, status and tracking documents
- Helping to manage a portfolio of 50 websites across 15 languages through various CMS systems
- Uploading of content
- Following strict rules and conventions
- Taking briefs from the client
- Working with creative department to write briefs, create/localise a wide range of assets
- Degree (or equivalent) level qualified
- Applicant must have a very strong digital interest/experience
- A good team player with a positive attitude and can-do approach
- Process driven individual, with a creative mind-set
- Thorough and methodical with flawless attention to detail
- Exposure to Google Analytics or similar metrics reporting tools
- Some previous experience of using websites/CMS systems (SiteCore beneficial)
- Some knowledge of SEO best practices
- Some basic knowledge of Flash, HTML/CSS beneficial (coding not required)
- Full fluency with Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic Digital Account Executive to work in an exciting agency environment, amongst other like-minded professionals on a fantastic global account.
Digital Account Executives, send me your CV's today!
At Fill Recruitment we specialise in all agency positions. We are currently recruiting for account handlers at Account Manager, Senior Account Manager and Group Account Director levels.
If you would like to find out more please visit our website: www.fillrecruitment.com or try http://jobs.brandrepublic.com/employer/443/fill-recruitment-ltd/