SCRUM Master - Digital
A brand new role has arisen at this online consumer finance brand, part of a hugely successful global financial services organisation, based in a fantastic Berkshire location.
A multi-million ATL campaign launched this year supporting digital activity and the ambitious growth plans that are in place. They are currently smashing targets and as a result a fresh raft of investment has been allocated by the U.S. This will be largely used to recruit more expertise and increase budget in specialist Digital Marketing, E-Commerce and Product Development areas. Their proposition is innovative and brings something fresh to the market, which, coupled with a talented and hard-working team is why they are seeing such fantastic growth and success.
We are looking for an experienced and talented SCRUM Master to join the Commercial team.
There are many definitions/understandings of the term Scrum Master. As this is not yet a fully AGILE environment, here's the current understanding the business attaché to this role title:
"The Scrum Master is a facilitative team leader who ensures that the team adheres to its chosen process and removes blocking issues:
Ensures that the team is fully functional and productive
Enables close cooperation across all roles and functions
Shields the team from external interferences
Ensures that the process is followed, including issuing invitations to daily scrums, sprint reviews, and sprint planning
Facilitates the daily scrums"
- Scrum Master for UK and US with at least 5 years experience in complex, multi location, multi culture and multi time zone environment
- Lead operational contact point between web development agency and all internal and external stakeholders
- Plan, facilitate and coordinate sprint planning sessions
- Collate and supply all necessary level of web change requirements to our Web Developer team for work estimation
- Establish and manage SLAs on quote turnaround time
- Drive web sprint content locking process In partnership with Director of Mobile and Web and Global Head of Direct Distribution
- Assess "what if" scenarios and impact of change requirements across all platforms and touch points, acting as safety net to review and add to coding and testing requirements supplied
- Communicate locked contents, put together final detailed specification of all changes included (drawing on expertise and data provided by web team members)
- Log and maintain version control of spec as requirement evolve, insuring all relevant parties work from 1 central, updated document
- Manage and communicate daily progress update
- Assess roadblocks and recommend best course of action in line with business objectives
- Align resource needs ahead of QA testing, including external partners as and when needed
- Manage all task and regression testing to satisfactory completion, including collection of sign off evidence
- Overview release process in collaboration with IT department
- Manage and sign off post release control testing
- Recommend and optimise all processes related to web development process on an ongoing basis
Position: SCRUM Master
Salary: £50k - £55k + bonus & excellent benefits
Location: Thames Valley
Contact: Daniel Pincott
Referral Reward: £450
Just Digital is a specialist Digital Marketing & E-Commerce Recruiter. If you're a digital marketing or e-commerce professional interested in advancing your career, we can help. Our core sectors include Retail, Leisure & Travel, Technology, Financial Services and E-Commerce Vendors.
Not quite right for you? If you know someone who would be great for this job, then please contact us or send us their details (with their permission of course!) along with the job reference number. We pay generous rewards for all successful referrals!