Marketing, Communications & Development Manager - Devon based Charity
Our client is a charity based near Totnes in South Devon. Occupying an 800 acre estate, it is a place of learning and experiment addressing some of the significant issues of our time.
Today, working in partnership with pioneering thinkers, teachers, artists and social entrepreneurs, they:
- Set up their own initiatives and programmes, building on their skills, resources and heritage.
- Offer the time, space and stimulation for others to develop and test promising ideas.
- Inspire a wide community of artists, thinkers and activists through their work and the exceptional environment they provide.
Marketing, Communications & Development Manager
Salary: £17,221 (£28,702 pro rata)
Hours: Part-time 22.5 per week
Location: Totnes, Devon
This is an exciting opportunity to join Schumacher College to lead our client’s communications and help guide their path. They are committed to transformational learning and demonstration for sustainable living, and run postgraduate, short and vocational courses.
You will have strategic responsibility for the development and quality of all public information, and you will support the College in deepening and widening its profile and relationships with interested individuals and organisations across the World.
- Develop and implement an over-arching and marketing and communication strategy for the College
- Oversee the deployment of promotional activities and events and their integration with communications and fundraising
- Oversee the short course programme and open learning activities
- Manage the marketing expenditure within the allocated budget
- Oversee the management, functionality and aesthetics of the College website, email platforms, social media tools and printed materials
- Line manage the marketing team short-course programme manager and Open Learning Co-ordinator, including staff and volunteers
- Manage the inputs of designers, printers, external consultants and staff into marketing, communications and development activities
- Ensure all marketing and communications strategies and content are cutting edge and aimed at leading markets and media. Including evaluating and overseeing market research
This is a senior role with line management responsibilities and they are seeking an insightful, experienced and open individual.
You will have experience of operating in a demanding marketing environment, with a proven track record of effectively developing and delivering successful marketing strategies, within budget. A deep understanding of sustainability and IT knowledge, including website development and social media.
Closing Date: Midday Friday 15th February 2013.
Interview Date: Friday 25th February 2013.
TO APPLY AND FOR FURTHER INFORMATION:
- Please click the apply button
- You will then be taken directly to the Employer’s website
- Once you have visited the Employer’s website, please follow their instructions on how to complete the application
- Please note the job board may ask to upload your CV to register, but you will be required to complete an application form from the Employer’s website
No agencies please.
CHM place and fulfil vacancies on behalf of a wide range of clients in both the private and public sectors.