Sorry, this job is no longer available
£ Highly Competitive Salary and Excellent Benefits
Jagex Ltd, the UK’s leading independent online games studio, is looking for an exceptional and experienced UK PR Manager.
Reporting into the Director of PR, the successful candidate will be the primary contact between Jagex and the UK specialist gaming media as well as the UK consumer PR agency.
This exciting role requires the highest levels of passion, charisma, and self-motivation as we look to push forward our ambitious growth plans and shape an exciting future filled with yet more success.
The successful candidate will be fully responsible for delivering on challenging targets that will help defining the global marketing strategy of this world-leading games studio, and further developing global recognition for our numerous products and brands.
Key Duties for PR Manager Include:
- Alongside the Director of PR and the individual product Brand Directors, devise and execute the UK PR strategy across both specialist and consumer media
- Ensure that all assets, press releases and other PR opportunities are fully maximised across the UK media and that the Director of PR and Executive team are fully updated of coverage secured as well as media sentiment
- Build and maintain strong relationships with the UK specialist gaming media as well as top tier consumer media via the appointed UK consumer PR agency
- Manage and monitor the performance of the appointed UK PR agency through the setting of targets and measuring against them
- Where required, plan and execute media events at UK level including desk side visits, studio visits and Jagex media events
- PR experience gained in the video games or entertainment sector is fundamental
- Experience in planning and executing PR campaigns
- Experience managing consumer PR agencies
- Proven at negotiating and closing extensive and hard hitting coverage across both consumer and specialist gaming media
- Strong writing and creative skills
- Excellent organisational, planning and project management skills
- The ability and confidence to demonstrate products both internally and externally is essential to the role
- Proven ability to develop and manage strong relationships and collaborative skills
- Ability to adapt quickly and effectively to changing deadlines without compromising quality
- This individual must be a team player, resilient, resourceful and have a positive outlook
- Degree or diploma in PR, marketing or a related field
- Experience providing PR for digital game services
- A proven passion for digital gaming
- Demonstrated capability of successfully working with senior executives.
- Four-year degree in a related field / MBA
For further information and to apply online please click on the "Apply Now" button