Sorry, this job is no longer available
Executive Digital Planning Director - Entertainment Account
A large network media agency based in central London is looking for an experienced Executive Digital Planning Director to oversee all digital activity for a high profile multi sector client account. The Media Agency has excellent organic growth rates as well as successful new business wins, which allows employees to move and develop within the agency.
The Executive Digital Planning Director will be an experienced Senior Digital Director who wants to build deeper client relationships whilst overseeing all digital media activity.
Responsibilities of Executive Digital Planning Director include:
- Shaping the internal digital team, ensuring goals are being delivered against
- Lead the digital media strategy for key multi-market campaigns, ensuring effective execution of digital campaigns
- Build and cement senior level client relationships
- Training International & local market teams to improve digital standards
- Lead digital output for International new business pitches & projects, as and when required
Requirements of Executive Digital Planning Director-:
- Excellent digital media experience gained from media agency experience
- Dedicated digital media experience including the strategy and execution across performance and brand orientated digital media
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to influence & convince clients & create clear, powerful frameworks for digital media
- Previous experience working across international markets is ideal but not essential
If you have a strong background in digital media and are keen to work on such a high profile account, then this is the role for you. For more details please apply now