URGENT! Freelance Senior B2B Planner needed – Central London
This leading communications agency offers a full service including advertising, CRM, digital marketing, direct marketing and promotional marketing.
A senior B2B Planner is required to work across a variety of leading B2B brands in Finance, Mobile and Business Services, driving innovation and strategic thinking in the category.
You will have several years of experience of working on Enterprise and SME campaigns, you will have a robust understanding of the B2B decision making structure and have a track record of developing thinking that has lead to successful and award winning campaigns.
A key challenge is to continually recommend and develop innovative, yet appropriate ways to reach and engage with business audiences, including digital and social channels.
You will be familiar with research sources for B2B markets and audiences.
You will be adept at understanding technology and its business benefits as well as having a strong grasp of firmographics and B2B data planning principles.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Liaising with clients to discuss specific business briefs and wider challenges and develop strategies to address these challenges
- Communicating with agency colleagues, such as creative teams and account managers, in the process of developing a campaign
- Gaining a comprehensive context for campaign strategies by analysing a wide range of information in great detail, including firmographics and market data
- Commissioning research from outside organisations to inform advertising strategies, using both qualitative methods, such as focus group discussions and structured interviews, and quantitative methods
- Developing B2B communications plans presenting conclusions and ideas to clients and other agency staff
- Defining key metrics to measure the effectiveness of campaigns
Competencies and background
- Minimum of five years experience as a B2B planner
- Knowledge of technology and telecoms market
- Experience of planning and delivering integrated campaigns with multiple tactics
- Understanding of traditional and new media
- Strong presentation skills
Day rate - £350. Immediate start.
If you, as a seasoned B2B Planner have these skills & required experience, please get in touch today quoting AK5205.
To apply for this role, please click the 'Apply' button below.
If this role is not what you’re looking for, then don’t worry. At Fill Recruitment we specialise in all agency positions. We are currently recruiting for Planners at all Levels and account handlers at Account Manager, Senior Account Manager and Group Account Director levels.
If you would like to find out more please visit our website: www.fillrecruitment.com or try http://jobs.brandrepublic.com/employer/443/fill-recruitment-ltd/
- 29 January 2013
- 28 February 2013
- Agency, Advertising / Creative Agency, Digital Agency, Direct Marketing Agency, PR Agency, Strategy / Innovation / Insight, Marketing Agency, Client Side / In-house, Finance, Telecommunications / IT, Data Services
- Full Time
- Contract Type
About Fill Recruitment Ltd
Fill Recruitment are a dynamic consultancy that specialise in agency recruitment for permanent, contract and freelance roles in integrated, sales promotion, database and direct marketing and above-the-line agencies.