Senior Research Executive / Award-Winning Agency / Up To £35k
Senior Research Executive / Award-Winning Agency / Hertfordshire / Up to £35K
Based just 20 minutes from central London, this award-winning agency is one of the fastest growing in the UK, almost doubling in size over the past few years. They specialise within retail and are passionate about using research to deliver forward thinking insight to a host of blue-chip clients including the likes of John Lewis, ASDA, M&S, and Debenhams.
This is a great opportunity for a retail savvy researcher to join an expanding agency with genuine scope for career progression, and to make your mark at the next level. You will work across both Qualitative and Quantitative Research methodologies, so if you're looking for variation, look no further!
The Key day-to-day tasks of the Senior Research Executive include:
- Clear responsibility for setting up and running projects, translating qualitative and quantitative data into reports that command attention and compel change
- Design new research materials from scratch, such as discussion guides and questionnaires
- Hone your interviewing skills, drawing opinions from a diverse group of consumers
- To be integral to presentations, seeing your insights shape client strategies.
The Key attributes of the Senior Research Executive include:
- Genuine interest in what makes people tick and why they shop the way they do
- Flair for writing and the knack of synthesising complex findings into clear research stories
- Capacity to plan and execute multiple tasks - prioritising effectively and hitting deadlines
- Confident with data and technology and a drive to explore new ways to deliver
- An engaging and authoritative manner when presenting
To apply for the Senior Research Executive role, please click the "Apply" button below.
About NG Digital Marketing
Specialist in Digital Marketing/Media, Market research and Analysis, both temp and perm roles.