Sorry, this job is no longer available
A brilliant new Product Manager role has come up at a start up technology company. Read on to find out more about this exciting opportunity.
This award winning technology company runs a schools online reward platform. A relatively young company, they are now looking for a strong Product Manager to support and drive forward the launch of exciting new consumer products in the education sector.
This role will involve
- Taking forward the top level product requirement derived from third-party-proposals and various business development activities
- Liaising with and briefing the development team to enable smooth interface and progression of product requirements
- Writing high level briefs for each feature/specification and may requireddetailed business analysis, writing of epics and, possibly, stories derived from them.
- Monitor and evaluate competitors' product offering and make recommendations for continuous improvements
If you are an outstanding Product Manager with excellent understanding of the technology or web services sector, this role could be for you!
To perform in this role you must:
- Have excellent experience in product management (very good understanding of the end-to-end product development process)
- Be savvy in terms of interface with working with team of developers; background within technical company or for web service
- Have a very strong background working for a technical company or for web service
- Have a strong entrepreneurial mind set and excellent business acumen
- Be able to work in a very fast moving, and at times fluid, environment
Tick all the boxes? Then apply now for the Product Manager role in an exciting award winning technology company.
If this role isn't what you're looking for, don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website (www.stopgap.co.uk) and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity. Stopgap - For a Positively Different Experience.