Sorry, this job is no longer available
Global Marketing Manager - Retail - London - £60k + Bonus - Wholesale, Retail, International, Europe, POS, SIS, Brand Management, in-store Marketing, Trade Marketing
My client is an award winning footwear business with great reach to consumers worldwide.
A superb opportunity has arisen for a Global Retail Marketing Manager to work closely with the Founder and Creative Director. You will be responsible for the global in-store presentation and trade marketing initiatives for the brand.
The key day-to-day tasks of the Global Retail Marketing Manager include:
- Working as part of central Global brand team to ensure retail marketing visual strategy are adopted on a global scale
- Ensuring the balance of global direction and local adaptation when developing any materials / activity
- Develop seasonal global trade initiatives such as competitions, incentives etc.
- Scope out new retail space opportunities when necessary, providing a business case
- Developing the critical path for merchandising projects, liaising with the International Sales & Marketing teams on key activities and events throughout the year
- Working with key retailer partners internationally
- Preparing and supervising the production of other consumer facing marketing materials such as brochures, hand-outs, and other marketing material
- Buying, negotiation and supplier development
- Developing and managing any in-store events
You will be an experienced Retail Marketing Manager with exposure and experience within Europe and/or Internationally.
Key attributes of the Global Retail Marketing Manager include:
- Proven experience of retail marketing
- European/International exposure and experience
- Experience of developing and managing Point-of-Purchase (POP) and shop-in-shop(SIS) and store fit projects
- Good sense of design, colour and style
To apply for the Global Retail Marketing Manager role, please click the 'Apply' button, alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 207 928 2525