Sorry, this job is no longer available
Marketing Manager,Events,£40k, Immediate Start
They now have an exciting opportunity within the renewable energy sector. The event provides the best platform for business professionals, academia, finance community and government to drive innovation; business and investment opportunities across all renewable energy sectors; buy and sell products and services; and engage in outstanding networking. The role will directly manage a Customer Relationship Executive and a Marketing Executive.
As an articulate, creative and enthusiastic Marketing Manager, you will have experience in developing and implementing marketing campaigns and a tenacious can do approach. The ability to build rapport with potential and existing clients is vital. Experience within exhibitions would be an advantage.
- Develop and implement marketing strategies to meet the agreed event`s strategic objectives
- Evaluate customer research, market conditions, competitor data and produce an effective and engaging marketing plan
- Oversee multi-channel segmented online and offline marketing activities to achieve frequent, timely and effective event promotion and measure campaign effectiveness
- Develop an annual marketing budget and deliver marketing activity on time and within budget
- Use your creative ability to develop show initiatives, educational programmes and special events to enhance event content
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships internally and externally including industry partners, trade associations and our advisory panels - both locally and globally
- Negotiate effective contra arrangements and partnerships with relevant national and international media partners.
- Proven track record in marketing, preferably in the exhibition environment
- A good understanding of web based marketing, segmented marketing initiatives, and databases
- Relevant experience of dedicated seminar programmes, print production, copywriting, reporting, budgets
- A strategic thinker and team player with good analytical and communication skills
- Willingness to travel and work in a global team of professionals building effective relationships with partners and suppliers.
- Demonstrable experience managing budgets and people management
- The creative ability to further develop business opportunities and to launch new initiatives
- The attributes required to secure and optimise strong business relationships/partnerships
- Excellent time management skills, to be able to prioritise a workload of a demanding event
- Ability to meet deadlines within budget
Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment specialises in marketing jobs across Creative, PR, Clientside, Account Handling and Executive. We offer unrivalled opportunities across all specialisms and industry sectors, presenting you with only the best marketing jobs. Although we try to respond to all applications, the high number we receive means this isn`t always possible. If you have not heard from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has not been successful. For more information, visit www.blueskiescareers.co.uk and we`ll make sure we do our best to find you the perfect marketing role.