Sorry, this job is no longer available
E-Commerce Product Development Manager
My client is one of the leading specialist travel companies in the UK and is now one of the most visited e-commerce sites in the UK. They have been hugely successful thanks largely to the proposition itself but also because they are genuinely innovative and always looking to improve. In order to continue to deliver exceptional growth from their website they are looking to hire a talented E-Commerce Product Development Manager.
You will be responsible for enhancing both the consumer website and mobile proposition by driving improvements to the customer experience and delivering new features and functionality.
* You will play a key role in delivering a best-in-class experience to mobile customers and influence the overall mobile and web product direction.
* You will manage the requirements of multiple stakeholders across the business, taking them along with you in the decisions that are taken
* You'll work closely with internal and external software development teams and get best value from them, including a combination of clarity and flexibility
* You will bring the voice of the customer into internal product development discussions.
* Working with internal teams, you will manage the specification and delivery of changes to our products to improve conversion and reduce drop-out.
* You will develop insight and understanding into our product suite, and what our customers are looking for and require
* To support the Head of Product Development deliver the wider objectives of the Product Development team
* To support the growth of revenues by improving retention and conversion, reducing drop-out, and supporting other revenue opportunities such as cross-sell.
* You will have experience of commercial product development in a consumer ecommerce environment
* You will be passionate about the user experience, and will be able to demonstrate a track record of systematically improving the user flow
* You will have experience of using analytical tools in conjunction with customer research to focus improvements
* You will have experience of working in an environment where changes are primarily delivered through software development
* Evidence of working effectively with 3rd parties
* Enthusiastic user of the web and mobile apps
Position: E-Commerce Product Development Manager
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 plus benefits
Contact: Charlie Allen
Referral Reward: £450
Just Digital is a specialist Digital Marketing & E-Commerce Recruiter. If you're a digital marketing or e-commerce professional interested in advancing your career, we can help. Our core sectors include Retail, Leisure & Travel, Technology, Financial Services and E-Commerce Vendors.
Not quite right for you? If you know someone who would be great for this job, then please contact us or send us their details (with their permission of course!) along with the job reference number. We pay generous rewards for all successful referrals!