Sorry, this job is no longer available
Digital Director - West London - £47k + bonus & flexible benefits - Marketing, Propositions, Communications, Brand Management, Trade Marketing, Media Planning, FMCG, Retail, Shopper Marketing
My client is one of the leaders within data analysis globally. They use their insight to improve customers' retail and brand experience to earn their lifetime loyalty.
A superb opportunity has arisen for a Digital Proposition Manager to join a newly created team. This is a really exciting time for the business and you will have an excellent understanding of the digital market, particular within the retail sector.
The key day-to-day tasks of the Digital Proposition Director include:
- Lead & Create a strategic development plan for 2013/2014
- Set Key performance indicators, agreed with the external stakeholder to assess the success of the digital opportunities
- Working with the marketing manager you will work up digital propositions using a go to market strategy, case studies and new collateral
You will be a strategic self-starting Digital Propositions Director with an excellent understanding of the digital market.
Key attributes of the Digital Proposition Director include:
- Track record in digital media &/or digital retail
- Excellent understanding of digital content development & the digital market
- Proven experience in developing annual media proposition development plans
- Ability to interpret & act on available data and insight to develop insight driven propositions
- Excellent understanding of: consumer brand marketing, UK media environment and UK grocery retail sector
To apply for the Media Marketing Manager role, please click the 'Apply' button, alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 207 928 2525