Sorry, this job is no longer available
Senior Brand Manager
Senior Brand Manager-FMCG-45K-52K + excellent benefits
A global consumer goods leader in health, hygiene and home is looking for talented Senior Brand Manager to deliver specific financial growth objectives for assigned brands through the development and implementation of the annual brand plan.
It is in the top 25 of companies listed on the London Stock Exchange. Since 2000 net revenues have doubled and the market cap has quadrupled. Today it is the global No 1 or No 2 in the majority of its fast-growing categories, driven by an exceptional rate of innovation.
- Accountable for leading cross-functional teams in the development and execution of strategies for new advertising campaigns, packaging, trade and consumer promotions.
- Responsible for achievement of financial targets.
- Achievement of defined Nielsen objectives.
- Delivery of NPD projects on time.
- Annually put in place at least 2 new concept/new initiative testing plots to build the business in the long term.
Professional Skills and Competencies :
- Educated to a high standard
- Marketing experience gained in FMCG, OTC or retail
- Exposure to managing TV advertised brands
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills with ability to develop strategies, tactics and measurable implementation
- Leadership and management skills
· You’ll demonstrate financial and commercial acumen when identifying business issues/opportunities
· Strong understanding of sales and marketing strategy and planning issues
· Fluent in English with at least one other language preferred; ability to relocate internationally
To apply for this great role, please contact JDEG Marketing recruitment via the “apply now” button below, or directly to email@example.com