Sorry, this job is no longer available
Digital Project Manager / Account Manager
Our client is a leading Digital agency and they are looking to recruit a Digital Project Manager who will be involved with all clients and responsible for developing and defining digital marketing strategies and managing those strategies through to realisation and completion.
You will have or be required to build strong relationships with your clients existing and new to manage digital projects on time and on budget using you knowledge, skills-set and internal processes and procedures.
You will be responsible for managing digital projects across multiple client accounts and sectors, acting as the main point of contact for clients through the project life-cycle and communicating digital design briefs effectively to design and development teams.
You will communicate and trouble shoot at all levels and liaise with clients advising them on their digital strategy including brand, messaging, content and technical solutions required in delivering that strategy to ensure a coordinated approach. Essentially, you will drive digital activity across your accounts and immerse yourself in the digital world - pushing the boundaries and integrating innovation to achieve commercial potential for clients. Projects may typically include: B2B and B2C websites; web applications; CMS systems; e-commerce platforms; smart phone apps and e-mail marketing but not just exclusively these.
The successful candidate will need to possess a demonstrable project management track record in a similar digital agency role; ideally having had previous exposure to large scale projects.
Specific responsibilities include:
* Building and maintaining excellent client relationships
* Digital project management through the project lifecycle
* Project scope, requirements and cost proposals
* Writing detailed functionality specifications
* IA and wire framing (in-conjunction with internal team members)
* Briefing and managing the process with creative and development teams (internal)
* Evaluation and QA/Testing of all projects prior to presenting back to clients
* Attending client meetings on your own or with Company Senior Management
* Seeking opportunities and generating ideas for clients and advising them accordingly
* Accurate and timely financial management of projects including invoicing/budgetary control
* Monitoring company financial performance and reporting to the Account Director
* Commercial development of existing client business for the benefit of the agency
* Adhering and following Company processes in regards to managing projects
You will have solid project management skills and experience of working with clients from multiple sectors from a business benefit perspective. You will be well versed in delivering often-complex digital solutions and through your experience will be able to talk knowledgeably about the approach without relying on others.
This is very much a hands-on role and although you will have input from internal colleagues/teams you will be responsible for managing your clients and their projects independently, successfully and profitably.
You will be a self-starter with a positive, ʻcan doʼ attitude. You will be level headed, dependable and calm under pressure. You will be capable of winning the respect and trust of clients' marketing and technical teams, as well as agency creative, designers and developers.
You will have an excellent track record of building and sustaining strong client relationships and managing a range of digital media projects to a successful conclusion for both client and agency within timescales and budget.
- Excellent understanding of the digital development process including communication strategy, creative and technical aspects of project management
* Acute eye for detail
* Excellent presentation skills with the ability to communicate a concept or idea to clients
* A team player with the ability to work under own initiative
* Able to work quickly and accurately
* Flexible, adaptable and diplomatic, working well under pressure and to sometimes tight deadlines
* Professional attitude to work with excellent communication skills and telephone manner
* Mac or PC literate, proficient in the use of Office Suite
* Strategic & Analytic thinker
* Consultancy approach to service delivery with clients
* Ability to set budgets, expectations and deliver results