Senior Brand Manager
Millions of people across the world trust the brands of Nestlé Purina PetCare. Operating from 15 plants across eight European countries, we’re a market leader in the pet care industry, with a rich history boasting such brands as FELIX®, GO-CAT®, WINALOT® and BAKERS®.
The Senior Brand Manager is a key member of the Communications team, you’ll be responsible for managing and driving the strategic development of the PURINA brand throughout the organisation, implementing and delivering the annual brand plan across the UK and Ireland in line with our business vision. As Brand Champion, it’s a high-profile role, working closely with the UK and European Marketing Team and influencing UK and European Stakeholders.
With a proven track record in FMCG brand management, including experience at SBM level, you’ll need proven leadership skills underpinned by a robust understanding of brand financials, ROI models and KPIs. A strong communicator and influencer, you’ll have a profound understanding of how to develop winning strategies and implementation plans. Your other key Brand Manager, demonstrable skills will include:
• Project management and organisation
• Brand management with Social Media and CRM
• Managing a complex workload whilst delivering against deadlines.
Tenacious and results-focused, with a real passion for pets, you’ll enjoy working under pressure in an energetic, exciting, high-performance organisation. Experience of working within a corporate communications environment would be highly beneficial to enable you to successfully execute the communications strategy using your excellent verbal and written communication skills.
As well as a car allowance, the comprehensive benefits package includes bonus scheme, private health and much more. If you share our passion for winning and for the difference nutrition makes in the lives of pets, then we want to hear from you.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: Sunday 3rd March 2013
We will be interviewing suitable Senior Brand Manager candidates as they apply, so please do not hesitate to submit your details.
- 05 February 2013
- 05 March 2013
- Client Side / In-house, Consumer Goods, Electronics, Entertainment / Leisure / Sport, Food & drink, Household, Luxury Goods, Manufacturing, Healthcare / Pharmaceuticals, Beauty / Cosmetics
- Account / Strategic Planning, Brand Management, Category Management, Channel Marketing, CRM, Marketing, Product Management, Project Management, Trade / Customer Marketing
- Full Time
- Contract Type
About Online Resourcing
Online Resourcing is a recruitment business which specialises in harnessing the power and flexibility of the Internet to recruit high quality staff for a wide spectrum of clients throughout the UK and Ireland.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Trade / Customer Marketing Client Side / In-house jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Trade / Customer Marketing Consumer Goods jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Trade / Customer Marketing Electronics jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Trade / Customer Marketing Entertainment / Leisure / Sport jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Trade / Customer Marketing Food & drink jobs in London (Central)