Sorry, this job is no longer available
Client Services Director
Client Services Director EC1 £80K to £100K + Commission
One of Europe's largest user experience design agencies is looking for a polished and highly accomplished Client Services Director to lead a team of 12 and deliver against business targets. The agency prides itself on having some of the very best user experience minds in the business, allowing it to offer a depth of resource that can't be matched. Within the agency there is a strong sense of family, everyone pulls together, works collaboratively, which enables a truly supportive working environment.
The agency is looking for a Client Services Director to sit on the board, provide thought leadership and spearhead senior level client relationships as well as business development.
* Play an important role in business strategy and provide insights
* Build and develop relationships with existing and new clients
* Take ownership of business sales targets and lead business team
* Team management and mentoring
* Provide commercial quality assurance on client deliverables.
The ideal Client Services Director will be from a successful digital agency and have a strong reputation for building excellent relationships. We want to talk to a savvy client services director who can demonstrate in-depth knowledge of the digital agency space. Specifically, the client services director will have the following skills set/ characteristics:
* 8 years + experience culminating in a senior at a leading player
* A proven track record of delivering against sales target of £5M
* Has delivered against consulting, design and marketing briefs
* Enabled teams to deliver against targets
* Exceptional communication and relationship skills.
If you are a Client Services Director with high level experience within the agency landscape and looking for a board level role, I would love to hear from you. In return you will have the opportunity to work with a talented, experienced and energetic team and as part of one of Europe's largest specialist user experience design agencies. You'll also receive a significant benefits package and bonus.