Sorry, this job is no longer available
An award winning full service agency in Oxfordshire is looking for an Account Manager to join their busy team. You`ll be responsible for the day-to-day management of key clients and their projects, helping to build solid relationships and grow major accounts as well as developing and implementing through-the-line marketing initiatives.
Responsibilities include .
- Work closely with clients to develop an in-depth understanding of their business, products and
- Recommend, plan and deliver dynamic marketing programs.
- Project manage complex marketing campaigns to ensure they are delivered on time and to
- Be involved at all stages of the creative process.
- Help with creating copy content when required.
- Take responsibility for day-to-day client relationships and support the Account Director in
ensuring client satisfaction, retention and growth of clients.
- Identify new account development opportunities.
- Liaise closely with the design and digital teams.
- Work to tight deadlines whilst providing clients with exceptional service at all times.
You will have .
- Previous agency experience and solid account handling skills within a creative / design /
- Superb communications skills, both written and verbal.
- A confident manner with strong client facing skills.
- A client focused approach with a proven track record in creating and maintaining long-term
relationships with clients.
- The ability to learn quickly and understand complex information.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to juggle multiple tasks and priorities.
- Experience of using Adobe Creative Suite software, particularly InDesign would be beneficial.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Account Manager to join a great agency and work with a strong client portfolio so if this sound like you apply today!
Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment specialises in marketing jobs across Creative, PR, Clientside, Account Handling and Executive. We offer unrivalled opportunities across all specialisms and industry sectors, presenting you with only the best marketing jobs. Although we try to respond to all applications, the high number we receive means this isn`t always possible. If you have not heard from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has not been successful. For more information, visit www.blueskiescareers.co.uk and we`ll make sure we do our best to find you the perfect marketing role.