Sorry, this job is no longer available
Client Solutions Director
Client Solutions Director- Central London- £55k
This company is brilliantly placed in the rapidly evolving and extremely popular area of REAL TIME BIDDING and Ad-EXCHANGE.
A demand side platform of note, doing really well in a growth market.
Cool offices in central London and a fun place to work.
We are looking for a Client solutions Director whose responsibilities will include
Ensuring client satisfaction is of a high standard, and creating overarching search strategy in line with business goals.
- Creation, optimization & development, campaign management, management:
- Lead research and analysis of all sectors; grasp new market trends and seasonality fluctuations (discovery meeting).
- Working alongside Client Planning team, Strategy team, and other media channels to deliver an integrated digital marketing solution.
The Client Services Director MUST have/be:
- 5+ years of digital experience either Agency or Sales side
- 2+ years relevant Experience and knowledge of SEM
- Experience in ad serving technology deployments and display advertising exchanges
- Knowledge in Facebook advertising
- Experience or RTB and biddable media
Dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell.... we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.