Business Development Director
Business Development Director- Central London- £100k
One of the most respected media barter companies in the word which operates out of a global media network with offices across the globe.
Every media channel is covered and they work with every conceivable business to deliver media value to them in return for surplus stock.
It’s a win-win business for all concerned and showing massive growth right now for a number of reasons.
We are looking for a business development director who will be responsible for developing and implementing the strategies to achieve pre-determined objectives. They present the services of the company to prospective clients and media agencies opening an effective dialogue, with the goal of setting a qualified meeting, presenting the proposal and closing transactions..
- Owning, developing and managing all New Business opportunities within the company.
- Working with the team to devise sales strategies, which maximise productivity and profitability.
- Securing and leading qualified meetings with prospective clients, structuring and closing prospective transactions by communicating the benefits offered.
- Building strong relationships within assigned media agencies to explain our capabilities and assist their clients when required.
The New biz director MUST have/do:
- A proven track record in selling and covering all aspects from start to finish-
- Organise and deliver your cold calling schedule then conduct face to face with decision makers and ultimately close the deal.
- 10 years experience new business/ business development/ sales experience in a media/ advertising sector.
- Comfortable operating at a director level- and dealing with marketing directors and chief execs.
- Must have a knowledge/ understanding of how a media agency operates and credibility within that
- Strong financial knowledge and excellent business acumen.
- Previous experience of using Salesforce is preferable.
Dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell.... we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.