SEO Assistant - Full Service Media Agency - London
SEO Executive-20k- Global Media Agency-Central London
Our client is one of the world's largest independent media agencies, widely considered to be one of the best names in the business. They are currently looking for an SEO Assistant to come into their experience search team and work on some of their key accounts. This is a great opportunity for anyone who has already taken their first steps in the industry and is looking for a unique challenge.
- The SEO Assistant will be tasked with helping to develop and implement an innovative SEO strategy in accordance with the client’s needs.
- The SEO Assistant will be helping to produce link building campaigns for the client’s sites.
- The SEO Assistant will be working closely with account managers in order to ensure that natural search strategies align with other digital channels.
- The SEO executive will also be assisting the social media team in improving the clients social footprint.
The SEO Assistant Candidate
- The SEO Assistant needs to have some knowledge and experience in organic search.
- It is important that the SEO Assistant has an understanding of both on page and off page SEO.
- The SEO Assistant needs to have Knowledge of Google Analytics, Keyword research, link building
- Experience in SEO copywriting
- Our client is one of the most established Media agencies in London
- As far as media planning and buying is concerned, this global media agency stands head and shoulders above the rest.
- Our client offers one of the best benefits packages in the business which includes 25 days holiday, health insurance, life insurance, cycle to work scheme, free gym memberships.
If you want to work in one of the most dynamic, innovative and exciting companies in the world then click apply now! Alternatively Call Glyn at Norton Leigh, or email firstname.lastname@example.org