Sorry, this job is no longer available
Search Account Manager
Search Account Manager- Central London- £40k
This highly progressive media agency is the International, digital performance media and analytics division of global network. Their client list is to die for and they are absolutely at the forefront of what’s happening with the convergence of media and technology in a world powered by data. Their demand side platform offering is arguably the best in market and when integrated seamlessly with search and social channels it makes a powerful proposition to any advertiser. They have been given all the support required from the network agency to be the best in market, and it is now a reality. A great place to work, populated by bright, personable people.
We are looking for a Digital Account Manager who will be responsible for building and managing ongoing client relationships, partner relationships, managing other account team members and working with the execution teams to deliver upon client requests.
Responsibilities and duties will include:
Strategic Account Management, Campaign Management/Optimization.
- Develop, manage, and coordinate campaign strategies
- Present and communicate campaign strategies and report on results to clients, including Paid Search, SEO, Social & more
- Work with client to set specific campaign ROI/budget goals and communicate to execution teams to ensure campaign work is built on time and on strategy
- Analyze ongoing results to identify campaign trends and key insights to help meet and exceed client goals
The Account Manager MUST have:
- 2.5+ years of work experience managing online marketing/advertising accounts
- Possess general knowledge of direct marketing principles and strategies
- Have polished presentation, communication and listening skills
- Have strong organizational skills as applied through an ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Be confident in analyzing and acting on marketing data
Dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell.... we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.