Sorry, this job is no longer available
PR Account Manager
The successful candidate will have at least two years' experience of working at a PR agency. This job would be suitable for someone currently working as a PR account manager or an experienced senior account executive looking to make the step up.
The role will involve content generation and media relations planning and implementation. In addition, you will be responsible for PR programme planning, client liaison, reporting, social media management (where relevant), time management and issues management.
What we are looking for:
- PR consultancy experience
- Strong understanding of PR and social media landscape
- Established media relations skills and contacts
- Accomplished writing skills
- A passion for business to business sectors
- Experience of promoting / writing on complex subject areas
- An in-depth understanding of PR strategy
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Accomplished IT skills
- A team player
Please apply with your CV for immediate consideration. Our client is ready to interview as soon as the right candidate is found.