Sorry, this job is no longer available
* As a Communications Planner you will work alongside a Communications Planning Manager on the day-to-day running of two of this Media Agency's accounts: an entertainment brand and a well known electronics brand.
* As a Communications Planner you will be involved in your client's briefs from the outset, using research to identify target audiences that can be developed into communications strategy.
* Create, analyse and enhance media plans with evidence based rationales.
* Responsible for competitive monitoring and reporting.
* A generator of ideas .
An award winning Media Agency, built upon a culture of thought leadership, creativity and innovation, this media agency really do go the extra mile. With an exciting client base of household names, this agency is constantly setting new benchmarks. This media agency has a vibrant culture and staff receive excellent training and development.
* Media Planning experience; ideally from a Media Agency.
* You are likely to already be a Media Planner that is looking for a step up in to a role with a greater deal of ownership over your brands.
* Capable of showing imaginative thinking and pioneering solutions.
* Has an innate curiosity to learn and willingness to share ideas.
* Ability to build relationships with your client and media owners.
To apply please submit your CV or call Amanda on 0207 612 3842.