Account Manager(s) - £28-32k (neg) + benefits (Permanent)
This is a truly unique environment; offices based in Ascot - Berkshire (very close to the train station and car parking; with some travel to London and beyond. Would you like to join a growing, vibrant business specialising in experiential marketing and social media? We create eye-catching experiences that get brands noticed and we have created award-winning campaigns for clients across sectors including drinks, cosmetics, retail, clothing, technology with a long and happy list of clients with instantly recognisable names.
· Project work and delivery
· Clients accounts - ownership of campaigns, awareness of your client marketplace, client development
· Pitching and support for larger briefs
· Key client contact, building long standing, strong relationships
· Not forgetting the day to day, make sure the basics happen - good housekeeping!
· Sufficient proven relevant experiential agency (or similar agency) experience to manage an AM role
· Relevant qualifications (e.g. degree/CIM etc)
· Knowledge across a range of media channels
· Brand/Marketing literate
· Knowledge of FMCG brands - varied portfolio of work in a variety of customer sectors
· Know what's current!
· A service approach
· Great teamwork
Be as 'creative's as you like; your application should be in writing on email explaining why YOU ARE THE ONE to our exclusive retained HR & Recruitment consultant - no direct approaches to the employer and no recruitment agencies please.
More jobs like this
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Account Management Agency jobs in London (East)
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Account Management Experiential (Agency) jobs in London (East)
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Account Management Media Agency jobs in London (East)
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Account Management PR Agency jobs in London (East)