Sorry, this job is no longer available
Mobile Media Account Director
As Account Director you will help leading the mobile media offering for the London office, be responsible for overseeing the mobile media strategy and manage the strategic and operational relationships on key global clients.
* Heading up client relationships at both operational and strategic level.
* Ensuring client satisfaction, account growth and retention.
* Driving best practice mobile media solutions, whilst ensuring integration and communication with
the wide client leadership teams.
* Management of a team of staff who execute, manage, and optimise the planning and buying
strategy for clients' mobile spending.
* Management and interpretation of clients' mobile performance data.
* Overseeing and benchmarking of buying performance.
* Assistance in the training and skilling up of client account teams.
* Strong mobile or digital agency experience.
* Extensive experience of client servicing and relationship management.
* In depth knowledge of digital media (planning & buying)
* Experience in mobile media.
* Understanding of how mobile strategy is devised and executed.
* Solid business development, project management and financial management skills as well as
commercial acumen and creative flair.
* Self- starter committed to achieving results with the ability to influence at a senior level.
* Proven team management skills.
* Strong communication, client facing and presentation skills.
If you are a proven account manager/director with experience in mobile or digital media industry, are passionate about mobile and keen on developing/continuing career in the mobile marketing industry, get in touch!