Sorry, this job is no longer available
Digital Managing Director
Digital Managing Director - London
C£150,000 - £200,000 basic plus executive package + bonus.
A rare opportunity for an experienced Managing Director to join a growing Digital Division of a leading UK Communications business. This challenging role involves extensive business management, top level strategy, business acquisition, financial control and high calibre leadership over a growing portfolio of digital agencies.
As Managing Director you will have complete business leadership over a number of specialist agencies which form the Digital Division. Your strategic leadership will closely align the division into a united operation offering complementary digital services to an impressive and enviable client portfolio of international brand names.
This role is multi-faceted and requires a truly experienced Managing Director with strategic vision, commercial acumen, financial literacy and the confidence to run a significant £multi million operation whilst driving increased profit margin.
All applicants will have demonstrable experience in:
- Delivering high value revenue & profit growth in the Digital Marketing sector.
- Managing multiple business units.
- Strategic change Management and re-engineering business units into a unified proposition.
- Developing a talented senior management team whilst driving peak performance.
- Business Acquisition
- Understanding the digital industry, environmental factors, emerging trends, innovations and best practice
- Representing a high profile business division in a talented and challenging Executive board.
Our client is a leading Communication group offering an impressive variety of solutions to some of Europe's most recognised brands.
This is an opportunity to transform highly successful entities into a world class digital proposition.