Sorry, this job is no longer available
A well- established full service agency is looking for an Account Executive to join their busy and very successful team.
They are looking for a confident, enthusiastic and organised Account Executive with a passion for delivering quality. Working with a multi-disciplined team, your main responsibility is to assist with the management and development of relationships with key clients and help to deliver integrated marketing solutions to meet their requirements.
The successful client will have the following .
- Minimum 12 months agency experience.
- Experience in working with a portfolio of clients.
- An understanding of both printed and digital mediums.
- Ability to create project timelines and ensure deadlines are met.
- Prioritise workload to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Ensure that before any work leaves the office, the correct approval processes have been adhered to.
- Maintain the highest standards of quality.
- Proven experience managing day-to-day workflow for diverse creative projects.
- Knowledge of job trafficking systems.
- Ability to receive, interpret and develop a brief.
- Excellent attention to detail and quality control.
- An influential and persuasive manner when liaising with team members, suppliers and clients.
- Someone who remains calm under pressure.
- Ability to multi-task and work on several projects simultaneously.
If this sounds like you apply now!
Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment specialises in marketing jobs across Creative, PR, Clientside, Account Handling and Executive. We offer unrivalled opportunities across all specialisms and industry sectors, presenting you with only the best marketing jobs. Although we try to respond to all applications, the high number we receive means this isn`t always possible. If you have not heard from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has not been successful. For more information, visit www.blueskiescareers.co.uk and we`ll make sure we do our best to find you the perfect marketing role.