Sorry, this job is no longer available
The PPC Specialist will be responsible for the creation and maintenance of PPC search campaigns for numerous clients. Working as part of the PPC team the PPC Specialist will need to have experience in some/all of the below:
- Initial keyword research to determine phrases for the pay per click campaigns.
- Generation of a plan to meet client objectives over an agreed time frame.
- The use of PPC tools to optimise results from pay per click campaigns.
- Monitoring/optimization of campaigns to ensure all key metrics are meeting client requirements.
- Reporting on the performance of the pay per click campaigns to internal colleagues (both written and verbal).
- Manage agreed budgets to stay within client's pre-agreed limits, whilst delivering performance goals of the client.
- Over achieve on results!
The ideal candidate will have:
- Great attention to detail.
- Experience of common tools used in pay per click jobs.
- A high level of written and spoken English.
- Experience with spreadsheets (MS Excel).
- An ability to maintain tasks across several client projects at once.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- The ability to work in a team.
- A genuine hunger and enthusiasm to progress their career.
Afirm believer in training at all levels and work closely with Google so that all PPC search staff are up to speed with the latest solutions, products
The successful candidate will gain insight into all aspects of media marketing (digital, creative, media planning/buying) and receive the following fantastic benefits:
- Annual bonus after a full years service.
- Quarterly Bonus.
- Up to 5% private pension matched by the company.
- 20 days annual leave + 1 day extra for every calendar year worked (plus a few days off at Christmas - depending on workloads).
- Healthcare & Denplan after 2 years service.
£20,000 - £24,000
Your application will be reviewed by Michael Page. Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised & regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Please quote Michael Page reference when applying Job ref:MPBB13278163
Michael Page is a world leading recruitment consultancy.