Sorry, this job is no longer available
Digital Project Developer
management, front-end and back-end) and we work on projects for some of the world's biggest
This role will expand the team's back-end development capabilities working on projects based
mainly on the LAMP/Open-source infrastructure but also work on .NET. work on in-house
projects and also integrating externally developed code into high quality solutions.
- Great PHP, MySQL, working with Linux, Apache (LAMP)
- Good open-source MVC frameworks (e.g. CodeIgniter and Zend)
with preference to OOP (object orientated programming/organic/modular methods)
- Good Social Technology APIs (like Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, YouTube)
- Good Version control (e.g. git / svn)
- Working with open-source CMS platforms (like Wordpress, Joomla & Drupal etc)
- Working with eCommerce solutions (Payment Gateways, Interspire , Magento, Prestashop,
- Working with Email Marketing and SMS solutions (Interspire, open-source, SMS etc)
Desirable knowledge and experience:
- Agency experience
- SEO Development (Optimisation, PageRank Development solutions)
- Other languages or frameworks e.g. Python/Django, Ruby on Rails etc
- iOS, Android, Windows Mobile frameworks
- VB.NET framework and MS-SQL
- Code tests (e.g. Selenium)
- Open-source & Cloud infrastructure understanding
The sort of things you'll be doing<
Top agency in Manchester
£25,000 - £35,000
Your application will be reviewed by Michael Page. Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised & regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Please quote Michael Page reference when applying Job ref:MPBB13278385
Michael Page is a world leading recruitment consultancy.