Sorry, this job is no longer available
Digital Account Manager
- Account manage integrated and digital projects - account services include digital promotional and shopper marketing, online insight and planning, eCRM, content production (videos, games etc.), mobile, web design and build, analytics, online display advertising and social media.
- Evaluate client requirements and write briefs.
- Work with a team of internal production professionals and suppliers in the delivery of activity - from creative proposals through to implementation.
- Manage core project meetings e.g. Briefings, status and end of project reviews.
- Ensure work delivered is on brief, adheres to brand guidelines and meets quality standards.
- Evaluate and report on the success of activity.
- Manage the process of forecasting, estimating, adhering to payment plans and invoicing.
- Assist in the development of strategic and creative proposals.
- Retain and grow existing account and help achieve annual profitability targets.
- Ensure appropriate measures are in place to assess client satisfaction. Actively support in the development of new ideas and suggestions on how to develop accounts.
- Get involved with new business presentations and tenders to help achieve new business tar
- Strong account and project management skills (experience of Microsoft Project would be advantageous).
- Working to tight deadlines and multi-tasking.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Excellent organisational capabilities.
- Using initiative and making decisions.
- Business savvy with good commercial acumen.
- Understanding client needs and ability to build positive, long-term relationships.
- Ability to produce clear, informative and inspiring proposals in both Word and PowerPoint format.
- Ability to present recommendations and results with knowledge and confidence.
- Contribute to gaining support and commitment to ideas and plans through positive influence. Ability to help develop clear, logical cases to persuade clients.
- Striving to go the extra mile, ensuring client expectations are always exceeded and the agency reputation is never compromised.
- Promotional marketing experience advantageous
£25,000 - £30,000
Your application will be reviewed by Michael Page. Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised & regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Please quote Michael Page reference when applying Job ref:MPBB13278069
Michael Page is a world leading recruitment consultancy.