SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER
SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER
£38K-£42K+neg + benefits
Top independent brand agency, experts in brand creation, brand development & expression urgently needs a Senior Account Manager to work across a high profile prestigious client account.
We are looking for a strong Senior Account Manager to take responsibility for the day to day running of a major branding account, ensuring projects are delivered on brief, on time to a high standard of quality, pushing the teams to deliver the best in class work across a variety of brand applications on an on-going basis.
The client account is fast paced and demanding but very rewarding and will require somebody smart and ambitious with lots of energy, fantastic attention to detail and the ability to simultaneously manage several work streams simultaneously with creative passion and a positive, can-do attitude and a thorough approach to get the job done.
The ideal Senior Account Manager will have a strong understanding of brand, including brand strategy, brand architecture issues and experience in brand implementation (internal engagement, external communication, brand immersion activities). You will be hands on in delivery and hungry to grow business.
The successful candidate will ideally have worked in account management for at least 4/5 years with experience in managing brand projects and implementation programmes and in managing client relationships, adept in scoping, budgeting work and proposal writing.
This agency has a fantastic atmosphere, upbeat, creative, friendly, informal and sociable. A great reputation and highly thought of in the industry. Excellent career prospects.
- 18 February 2013
- 18 March 2013
- br/sam brand
- Agency, Advertising / Creative Agency, Design / Branding Agency, Digital Agency, Direct Marketing Agency, Integrated Agency, Strategy / Innovation / Insight, Marketing Agency
- Account / Strategic Planning, Account Management, Brand Management, Campaign Management, CRM, Direct Marketing, Marketing, Project Management
- Full Time
- Contract Type
About Royds Raphael
Royds Raphael specialists in placing permanent & contract staff in the branding, design, creative, communications & media industry. Royds Raphael, 35 Soho Square, London W1D 3QX 020 7287 2050 firstname.lastname@example.org
More jobs like this
- Freelance Digital Project Management Agency jobs in London (East)
- Freelance Digital Project Management Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (East)
- Freelance Digital Project Management Design / Branding Agency jobs in London (East)
- Freelance Digital Project Management Digital Agency jobs in London (East)
- Freelance Digital Project Management Direct Marketing Agency jobs in London (East)