Sorry, this job is no longer available
Marketing Analysis & Planning Manager
This small, dynamic company is looking for an individual with high energy levels to support the acquisition team in delivery of acquisition targets.
You will be required to support the execution of all campaigns online and offline. It is essential that you have previous experience of producing full analytics to support marketing campaigns and ensure all learnings are captured.
The successful candidate will provide the analysis to demonstrate the effectiveness of all acquisition campaigns and provide short term business outlooks and longer terms forecasts and budgets.
- Deliver the required number of new accounts within agreed timeframes to generate 7% ROA for 2013
- Monitor and report on acquisition (applications and accounts)
- Monitor the effectiveness of every acquisition campaign and channel, identify key insights and trends, solve problems and clarify queries
- Support the offline team and work with risk team in development and execution of direct mail campaigns (building mail matrix, building and refining the response curves, building the test matrix, executing full post campaign analysis and capture all learnings)
- Deliver outlooks, forecasts and reforecasts as required
- Work closely with Internal and external partners in planning and post analysis of all campaigns
- Ensure that all testing programmes in every channel are set up effectively. deliver significant results and that all insights are captured in a timely manner and used going forward
- Ensure 100% quality in all analytics and insight
- Ensure that offline and online work optimally together - looking out for opportunities to increase value between them
- Support ROA analysis of each product by channel and campaign in planning acquisition activity
- Deliver the acquisition programme within agreed budgets
- Work effectively with all agency partners
- Develop use of attribution modelling for better tracking of channel effectiveness.
Should you be interested in hearing more about this opportunity and you have experience in marketing analytics, preferably in a contract or service environment as well as marketing experience across either direct mail/offline or online (or both) please apply immediately with your CV.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Barclay Meade is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.